OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE
Vietnamese-German University (VGU)
Ring road 4, Quarter 4, Thoi Hoa Ward
Ben Cat Town
Binh Duong Province
Phone: +84(0274) 222 0990 – 70140
VGU takes your privacy very seriously and treats your personal data confidentially. Please be aware that data transmission on the Internet can always be subject to security vulnerabilities. A full protection against access by third-parties is not feasible.
II. SUBJECT OF DATA PROTECTION
The subject of data protection is personal data. This is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called data subject). This includes e.g. details such as name, phone number, postal address or email address but also information arises during the use of our website e.g. information on the beginning, end and scope of use.
III. NATURE, SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
a) Contact by user
When you contact us, we process your data solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
b) YouTube Videos
YouTube is a portal of YouTube, LLC, a subsidiary of Google Inc. By clicking on YouTube video, you give your consent to the transfer of data to YouTube. We have no influence on the scope of the data collected in this respect.
YouTube’s Terms of Service can be found at:
c) Recipients of personal data
Within VG-CARE, the access to the personal data only possible for those persons who need to do so for the purposes stated in Section III.
VGU only shares your personal data with external recipients if this is necessary to process or handle your request or if we have your consent to do so.
External recipients may be:
- Order processors
- External service providers that we use to provide services, for example in the areas of technical infrastructure and maintenance for VG-CARE provision of content. The service providers may only use the data for the purposes specified by VG-CARE.
- Public authorities: Authorities and government institutions, such as public prosecutors, courts or tax authorities, to which we must transfer personal data for legally compelling reasons.
- Private bodies: Cooperation partners or auxiliary persons to whom data is transferred based on consent or compelling necessity.
d) Storage period
In General, we store your personal data only as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes or, in the case of consent, as long as you have not revoked your consent. In the event of an objection, we will delete your personal data unless its further processing is permitted under the relevant legal provisions. Also, we will delete your personal data if we are obliged to do so for legal reasons.
e) Data processing in third countries
If a data transfer takes place to entities whose registered office or place of data processing is not located in a member state of the European Union or in another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, we will ensure prior to the transfer that, outside of exceptional cases permitted by law, either an adequate level of data protection exists at the recipient, or your sufficient consent has been obtained.
IV. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have numerous rights related to your personal data available to you:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to receive information about the data we have stored about you.
- Right of correction and deletion: You can demand that we correct your data and (so far as the legal requirements are met) delete your data.
- Restriction of processing: You may request us (so far as the legal requirements are met) to restrict the processing of your data.
- Data portability: If you have provided us with data on the basis of a contract or consent, you may (so far as the legal requirements are met) request that you receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or that we transfer it to another controller.
- Revocation of consent: If you have given us consent to process your data, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until the revocation remains unaffected.